VIDAL ASSOCIATES Consulting & Search specializes in the recruitment and executive search of high level profiles in France and internationally. We are currently recruiting a Group Chief Financial Officer M/F on a permanent contract basis(CDI), based Bordeaux, France.
Our client is a dynamic and widely recognized multinational company achieving a yearly turnover of more than 5 billion euros in the consumer goods sector.
One of its business units (turnover 90 million euros), grouping together several production and marketing entities and headquartered in Bordeaux, is recruiting :
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER M/F
Based Bordeaux (33), France
As the CEO's right-hand man/woman , you will be responsible for the good financial, administrative and legal functioning of the company.
Your scope of action covers human resources , accounting, finance, legal affairs, administrative and general services .
Key responsibilities include:
Management of the financial and accounting activities while staying closely involved with the operational side of the business
• Set up management procedures and the necessary indicators for monitoring activities and reporting to the Executive Committee.
• Guarantee the reliability of the accounts of the Group companies and prepare the financial and accounting documents in accordance with legislation
• Financial reporting and management control
• Develop financing plans for the Group companies and validate cash-flow budgets needing external funding
• Participate in the organisation of general meetings in compliance with legal obligations
• Coordinate legal advice for specific cases
• Being together with the CEO responsible for the result/PnL of Freixenet Gratien
• Be the principal and specialized contact for all aspects related to finance, taxation, legal affairs and human resources of the company
• Ensure the management of the Executive Committee in collaboration with the CEO
• Manage a team of approximately twenty persons
Our ideal candidate will preferably have earned a Master's degree in finance and/or management, and should have a successful professional experience of at least 7 years. You have gained this experience in an entity dealing with the production and the marketing of consumer goods in a demanding international environment.
You are a versatile and curious person. You show initiative and know how to combine great rigour in your work with real interpersonal skills.Fluent in English and French, you are available for occasional travel needed for this type of responsibility.
Perfect knowledge of SAP.
You have the capacity to easily adapt to the various contacts you may have. You are a hands-on manager, close to the field and to the teams. Your implication, your capacity to decide, your leadership and management abilities are the essential keys to your success.Your potential combined with achieving the set objectives, will allow you to move up within the Group.
In order to study your application with attention and confidentiality, please send your CV under reference vb11723L to VIDAL ASSOCIATES Consulting & Search,
Conformément aux articles 38 à 40 de la loi Informatique et Libertés du 6 août 2004, Loi 2004-801, vous disposez d'un droit d'accès, de rectification et de radiation des données vous concernant. Ce droit d'accès peut être exercé sur simple demande écrite adressée à Vidal Associates, 83 avenue Charles de Gaulle, 92 200 Neuilly sur Seine, firstname.lastname@example.org